We are your trusted partner for a healthy and safe workplace.
Our employer-focused programs are designed exclusively to meet the health needs of your business. We have been serving northeast Ohio and beyond for more than 20 years.
We allow you to take control of your claims by offering a seamless continuum of care that keeps your team healthy and productive while lowering your costs.
St. Vincent Charity looks forward to being your partner in providing cost-effective solutions for your safe and healthy workforce. Our business network throughout the Unites States allows us to partner with you regardless of location.
Call today: 216-363-2691 ext. 1
Whatever your occupational health needs, we have you covered.
- Convenient downtown location
- One-stop operation
- On-site service offerings
Management of workers compensation claims
Occupational Health at St. Vincent Charity offers a seamless, integrated approach for treating and managing work-related injuries, including:
- Convenience: We have you covered with clinic locations throughout northeast Ohio and business partnerships throughout the United States. We can provide most of our services at your business location.
- Continuum of care: An integrated occupational health network that is supported by a full-service hospital provides a seamless, one-stop operation that treats employees from initial injury to full recovery.
- Access: Work-related injuries can happen at any time and St. Vincent Charity is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Drug and alcohol testing
We offer drug-free workplace training and random selections using the latest technologies.
We can tailor worker health exams to meet your company’s needs.
iSYSTOC offers clear, concise injury, drug and TB screening, immunization and scheduling information on your employees treated at our clinic. Web access allows you to retrieve information when you need it.
Main Campus Downtown
Cleveland, Ohio - 44115
216.363.2691 Ext. 1
Occupational Medicine complete list of services
- Injury care certified BWC providers
- DOT and non-DOT urine drug screens*
- Random drug testing program management
- Breath alcohol testing*
- Respirator fit testing (qualitative)*
- Assistance with OSHA compliance
- Vision screening*
- Immunizations-Hep A,B, flu, tetanus, TB*
- Laboratory services*
- Surveillance exams*
Customized lift evaluations*
After-hours UDS and BAT testing*
CPR/AED /first aid training*
Educational programs available to assist with company compliance*
*also available as on-site services
PATIENT INFORMATION & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your health needs are important to us. In 2022, we announced the decision for St. Vincent Charity to solely provide ambulatory care. This transition was completed on November 15, 2022, and we now provide outpatient services as St. Vincent Charity Community Health Center. We want you to know that you can expect continued high-quality, compassionate care far beyond this transition.Notice to Our Patients