Welcome to HealtheChart, the online tool that gives you the flexibility to access your health information and other resources on your time, from any device with internet access, and between visits to St. Vincent Charity.
You can also use HealtheChart to access information for family members and individuals for whom you provide care if given permission.
As a patient of St. Vincent Charity Medical Center enrolling in HealtheChart allows you to:
- View and Request Appointments
- Access Billing Statements and Submit Payments
- Review Your Lab Results
- Update Personal Information
- See Visit History and Discharge Information
Also, HealtheChart is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected.
Only you – or an authorized family member – can access your HealtheChart.
We hope this new tool will help you take an active role in your health care.
For more information:
Medical Records Department
HEALTHeChart: Frequently Asked Questions
HEALTHeChart is a secure online health management tool that connects St. Vincent Charity Medical Center patients to portions of their personalized health information. This portal allows you to:
- Review information about your past inpatient hospital stays
- Manage your appointment requests
- View your health summary, list of medications and test results as released by your physician
HEALTHeChart is protected through an SSL certificate, which means that all of your information is secure and only accessible to you.
No. All you need is access to a computer, an email account and an Internet connection.
There are two convenient ways to establish your personal HEALTHeChart account:
- At the time of discharge from the hospital, ask your patient service representative to guide you through as you undertake the HEALTHeChart registration process.
- Visit stvincentcharity.com and click the HEALTHeChart link on the homepage. Complete the online sign-up form by entering the requested information. (Please note that the information you provide is confidential and it will be processed through our secure website.) Your request will be reviewed and your information verified; then a special, one-time-use HealtheChart activation code will be emailed to your personal email account. Once you receive your one-time-use activation code, please use it immediately.
Yes you can. HealtheChart gives parents or legal guardians of minor children (age 18 years and younger) access to portions of your child's medical records.
HealtheChart can also be used by legal guardians or caregivers with Durable Power of Attorney for healthcare of dependent adults to access portions of the medical record of your loved ones. With HealtheChart you will have the same convenient, 24-hour online access to information and services for your dependent loved one as you enjoy with your own HealtheChart account. For more information about HealtheChart or to sign up, please contact Medical Records: 216-363-7483.
You may establish your personal HEALTHeChart via stvincentcharity.com or with the guidance of a St. Vincent Charity patient representative at the time of discharge from an inpatient hospital stay.
No. HEALTHeChart is not an email system and we do not recommend sending any confidential information through standard Internet email. When you activate your personal HEALTHeChart account, you will be asked to provide your email address so that you can receive email notification to log on to your secure HEALTHeChart account.
Yes. We strongly encourage you to sign up for HEALTHeChart access so that you may benefit from its many convenient uses. We respect your personal preference and we do not require anyone to become a member of the HEALTHeChart community.
There is no charge. HEALTHeChart is offered complimentary to St. Vincent Charity Medical Center patients.
If you are experiencing an urgent health-related problem, do not attempt to use HEALTHeChart to communicate with your St. Vincent Charity Medical Center health care team. Please call 911 or your doctor's office immediately.
June 28, 2018
Despite the fact that heat-related deaths and illness are preventable, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that more than 600 people in the United States die by extreme heat ...continue readingRead More
January 18, 2018
Through St. Vincent Charity’s Clinical Pastoral Education Program, founded in 2000, the hospital is educating and fostering a new generation of hospital chaplains to tend to the spiritua ...continue readingRead More
July 17, 2016
Check back for the latest traffic information throughout the week of the Republican National Convention. ...continue readingRead More
August 5, 2015
Dr. David Perse shares news and recent developments from St. Vincent Charity ...continue readingRead More
June 18, 2014
St. Vincent Charity's new online patient portal gives patients instant access to their health information ...continue readingRead More