Art Therapy Class (FREE AND OPEN TO COMMUNITY)
April 26, 2023
2351 East 22nd Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Time: 3:00 to 5:00 PM
Self-expression through art has been shown to help improve mental health. Join us for a free art class to express yourself through painting on canvas.
Improve Your Mental Health & Unleash Your Creative Side at a Free Art Class
The class is free and open to the first 15 people who register. No artistic experience required.
- Topic: Overcoming Darkness and Defying Stereotypes
- When: Wednesday, April 26, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Where: St. Vincent Charity Community Health Center cafeteria, 2351 East 22nd Street, Cleveland
- Instructor: Gwendolyn Garth — local artist, Central resident and founder of the Kings & Queens of Art
- Registration: Registration is required. Call Jennifer Robinson at 216.310.7658 or email JRobinson@Sistersofcharityhealth.org
The Crisis and Recovery Services team of the St. Vincent Charity Health Campus is dedicated to helping humanity thrive by removing the stigma associated with mental health. We strive to inspire, uplift and create a safe space for people to heal and grow.