The Crisis and Recovery Services team of the St. Vincent Charity Health Campus is dedicated to helping humanity thrive by removing the stigma associated with mental health. The following event is one in a series of free community events on the St. Vincent Charity campus in Cleveland to inspire, uplift and create a safe space for people to heal and grow.
A Free Wellness Event to Help Mentally Prepare for the New School Year
We know how stressful teaching can be —and how important caring for yourself is. That’s why we’re hosting a teacher appreciation luncheon to help you recharge, renew and be ready for the new school year. Come for lunch and to learn tips on how to avoid teacher burnout and why self-care is so important from Chanelle R. Walker, wellness guru and CEO of Professional Inspiration. For education support, licensed therapist Courtney Hauser LPC (owner of Healing Care Counseling Center) will also be available.
- What: Recharge & Renew Teacher Appreciation Luncheon — lunch, self-care tips, education support, raffles to win great prizes
- When: Friday, August 11, 2023, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: St. Vincent Charity Community Health Center, St. Vincent DePaul Room, 2351 East 22nd Street, Cleveland
- Registration: bit.ly/stvteacherluncheon
- Cost: Free, but registration is required
- Questions? Contact: Jennifer Robinson, outreach coordinator for Crisis and Recovery Services, St. Vincent Charity Health Campus, at: 216.363.7003 or JRobinson@sistersofcharityhealth.org
Click here to view or download the event flyer.