As a full-service radiology department, our Main Campus location handles all inpatient as well as outpatient radiology needs, including:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a painless and safe diagnostic procedure that uses a very powerful magnet and radio waves to produce highly detailed images of organs, tissues, and bodily structures without the use of X-rays or other forms of radiation.
- Creates images using sound waves to look at the organs in the body.
- CT or CAT Scan
- Uses x-ray from many different viewpoints to create a detailed image of the body.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Utilizes injections so that a certain area of the body can be scanned to detect abnormalities such as thyroid disorders or heart conditions.
- Digital Mammography
- Uses digital imaging to examine breast tissue.
- Uses images and light to show different structures such as bone or tissue.
- Bone Densitometry
- Measures the amount of bone mineral present and tests for osteoporosis or fracture.
- Special Procedures
Interventional radiology, angiography (imaging of blood vessels), angioplasty (placement and management of stents to open narrowed or blocked arteries), dialysis catheters and shunts.
Same-day appointments are available and can be made by calling Community Wide Scheduling at 216-241-6201. If you have questions about the procedures, please contact our main radiology department at 216-363-2592.