Patients will find state-of-the-art imaging technology in a convenient, pleasant atmosphere at the St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Diagnostic Imaging Center at Rockside. Located on Rockside Road in the same building as Independence Urgent Care, this facility has free parking and experienced staff who will ensure that your visit is stress-free.
Pre-certification, same-day appointments and transportation are available. Call 216-357-4400.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a painless and safe diagnostic procedure that uses a very powerful magnet and radio waves to produce highly detailed images of organs, tissues, and bodily structures without the use of X-rays or other forms of radiation. Rockside location features an open-bore MRI that is bariatric capable.
- Creates images using sound waves to look at the organs in the body.
- CT or CAT Scan
- Uses x-ray from many different viewpoints to create a detailed image of the body.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Utilizes injections so that a certain area of the body can be scanned to detect abnormalities such as thyroid disorders or heart conditions.
- Uses images and light to show different structures such as bone or tissue.
In addition, the Rockside location offers outpatient Physical Therapy and blood draws.
We are proud to be a member of the National Orthopedic Imaging Associates network.
7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
Saturdays available upon request