Physicals are an excellent preventative measure for minimizing healthcare costs. St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Occupational Health can tailor exams to meet your company’s needs to include drug and alcohol testing, x-rays, laboratory services, immunizations, audiograms, vision screens and other services.
Physical examination services include:
- Pre-placement examinations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examinations
- OSHA surveillance examinations and services
- Respirator clearance
- Return-to-work examinations
- Executive health examinations
- Periodic examinations
- Disability examinations
- Cardiac stress tests
To learn more about Occupational Health at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, call Kari Duff at 216-316-9298.