Designed exclusively to meet the health needs of business and industry, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Occupational Health offers convenient locations, 24-hour services and cost-effective medical care provided by board-certified physicians specializing in occupational medicine.
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center has served the occupational health needs of the Greater Cleveland workforce for more than 30 years. Today, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center’s Occupational Health program is recognized as the premier hospital-based occupational health provider in the Cleveland area. Members of our staff have, on average, 15 years of experience working in occupational health. Benefits of choosing us for all of your occupational health needs include:
- Employer-Focused: Efficient and effective solutions tailored to your immediate needs, including prompt notification of injury status, work restrictions and treatment plans.
- Expertise & Resources: Our physicians understand the financial implications of work-related injuries on your bottom line. We continuously strive to balance the health and well being of your worker with your productivity.
- Continuum of Care: Integrated occupational health network that is supported by a full-service hospital, offering a seamless, one-stop operation that treats employees from initial injury to full recovery.
- Convenience: With clinic locations in Solon and downtown Cleveland (immediately accessible from I-77 and I-90), St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Occupational Health supports the greater Cleveland community. Onsite services also are available. Savings are realized in multiple areas, including labor costs, productivity and convenience.
- Access: 24-hour care provided seven-days-a-week at our main campus in downtown Cleveland.
To learn more about Occupational Health at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, call Kari Duff at 216-316-9298.