For over a decade St. Vincent Charity Medical Center’s Wound Center has coordinated an advanced approach to healing the most challenging wounds. Our outcomes are reflected by a consistent number one ranking on patient satisfaction surveys.
Our experienced physicians and nursing staff stand ready to work with you and your team to deliver an outstanding outcome.
Every year more than 3,500 patients benefit from our multidisciplinary approach which includes podiatry, vascular surgery and infectious disease.
The Wound Center at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center offers:
- Comprehensive care delivered by experienced physician and nursing staff
- Multidisciplinary approach that includes podiatry, general surgery and infectious disease
- Care for variety of wounds, including diabetic foot wounds, pressure ulcers, vascular-related wounds, chronic infected wounds, reconstructive wound care
- Collaboration with patients primary care physicians, home health care and skilled nursing care
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
For an appointment, call 216-363-2646.