The Pain Management Center at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center offers balanced acute and chronic pain management services, including the diagnosis and treatment.
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Common medical treatments include the use of physical therapy and medication, while common intervention procedures include epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, selective nerve root blocks, and radio-frequency ablations.
To refer a patient (or to initiate a referral), call 216.624.4284.
The Pain Management Center is at 6701 Rockside Road, Suite 100,
Independence with office hours also available at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center Main Campus in downtown Cleveland and the St. Vincent Charity Medical Campus - Solon.