Your form has been successfully submitted.
Please read the information below.
Someone from St. Vincent Charity Medical Center will contact you to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination.
Before your appointment, please read the fact sheet for the Moderna vaccine, which is available here.
Health considerations before you schedule your appointment:
- If you have had a severe allergic reaction to any vaccine or injectable therapy (intramuscular, intravenous, or subcutaneous), please tell the care team when you come in for your vaccination.
- If you have a severe allergic reaction to the first COVID-19 vaccine, you should not receive the second booster vaccine at this time.
- If you had COVID-19 in the past 90 days, you may choose to defer the COVID-19 vaccine at this time. Reinfection is uncommon in the 90 days after the initial infection. Please note: You must have recovered from COVID-19 at the time you receive the vaccine.
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should defer the vaccine for at least 90 days after treatment.
- If you are immunocompromised, please talk to your healthcare provider before receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are pregnant, suspect you are pregnant, or are breastfeeding, please talk to your pregnancy healthcare provider before receiving the vaccine.
The community vaccination process will take several months to complete. We ask for everyone’s patience as we work toward vaccinating as many people as possible.