Health Care Navigation Services
We know that navigating the health care system is complex, particularly for those patients with chronic conditions. St. Vincent Charity Medical Center has a Health Care Navigator to help guide patients through the health care system during their stay.
The navigator helps to sort through any complexities and barriers preventing the patient from obtaining access to care. Working closely with patients admitted for a heart attack, congestive heart failure, and pneumonia, the Health Care Navigator is committed to connecting patients with care by:
- Scheduling timely follow-up appointments prior to discharge
- Scheduling transportation through our American Medical Response Shuttle provided by St. Vincent’s, cab vouchers or bus tickets
- Referring patients to the pharmacy for prescription assistance for those who are uninsured
- Linking patients to other community resources
- Social support
- And assisting in improving the patient’s overall satisfaction and quality of life.
For more information contact the Health Care Navigator, Lisa Triska at 216-241-8449 or Lisa.Triska@stvincentcharity.com