Why Choose SVCMC
ocated in downtown Cleveland, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center offers easy, convenient access to all of Cleveland’s most popular attractions.
Residents who join us in the city of rock and roll will find a variety of entertainment and activities to explore during their stay. Don’t take our word for it. Read what the New York Times recently had to say about Cleveland.
With a number of famous chefs from the area, new restaurants are emerging in every neighborhood.
- Not to mention our iconic local market, the West Side Market
- Cleveland Independent Restaurants
- Cleveland on CitySearch
- North Union Farmers’ Market
- Dining on Cleveland.com
Located on the south shore of Lake Erie, one of the Great Lakes, Cleveland has a great many sites that are natural, cultural, spectator and spectacular.
World-class entertainment whether you prefer classics, avant garde or musical theater:
- Playhouse Square Center
- Gordon Square Arts District
- Cleveland Public Theatre
- Great Lakes Theater Festival
- Cleveland Play House
World-class museums with everything from Elvis to Renoir.
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
- Dittrick Medical Museum
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Western Reserve Historical Society
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens
We may be the Heart of Rock and Roll, but we’re also home to one of the world’s most renowned classic orchestras. No matter your preferences, Cleveland has music for all ears.
- Cleveland Orchestra
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- House of Blues
- Beachland Ballroom and Tavern
- The Grog Shop
Clevelanders live and die by their professional sports teams. That’s good to know.
The natural world abounds not only on our great lake, but also in our lush parks.
Maybe Blackjack is your game or riding coasters…we’ve got that, too.
With neighborhoods downtown, east, west and south, you’ll find amenities galore and a low cost of living.
- Cleveland’s Real Estate at MetroGuide.com
- Howard Hanna Real Estate
- Progressive Urban Real Estate
- Housing Cleveland
Learning more about Living in Cleveland!