To gain an appreciation of private practice in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
To provide the podiatric surgical resident with:
- Experience in the evaluation and treatment of common foot and ankle ailments and deformities.
- Experience in the preoperative evaluation and assessment and postoperative care of patients undergoing foot and ankle surgery.
- An appreciation of the complexity of the management of a private practice.
- Opportunity to observe and participate in the management of patients in a private practice setting or managed health care setting.
- The residents are encouraged to periodically present interesting cases seen during this rotation at the Tuesday radiology conference. All x-rays borrowed ar to be returned in a timely manner.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to contact the physician to confirm the date and time. In addition, the resident must be sure all other duties and responsibilities are completed.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to contact the physician to confirm affiliation agreements are on file and signed in the podiatric office.
June 28, 2018
Despite the fact that heat-related deaths and illness are preventable, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that more than 600 people in the United States die by extreme heat ...continue readingRead More
April 17, 2018
In celebration of the national observance of Doctors’ Day, two St. Vincent Charity medical residents visited the Bingham Early Learning Center. Dr. Randol Kennedy and Dr. Emre Bucak did show-and-tell and dress-up with the preschool children. They als ...continue readingRead More